Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Abandoned Doll House

"STATE-LINE CRAFTERS"

The Abandoned Doll House

YOU ABANDONED ME! 
WHY WOULD I WANT TO TALK TO YOU?


10568800_10204600992171937_4542729694324197029_n


Hello everyone its Cheryl!

Today I would like to share how I found in the burn pile at Tower Hill Stables an abandoned doll house that someone at the farm threw away. Unfinished! I wasn't sure if I could do anything with it, but the more I looked at it, I decided to make a Beach House for my granddaughter.


UnfinishedI started to see I could do something with it!This is what it looked like when I picked it up!


This is what it looked like when I brought it home and clearing it up
 I started to picture if I lived there what would I want to see.  

I jumped in and started this FUN,FUN, project.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Taking one room at a time. I started in the living room, I started making the chairs and table and then I build to fireplace. I was really getting into this project. I even made a small sail boat to put on the mantel.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Then I painted the house tan and builded stone wall for the front of the house. I decided to make the front room into a Bait Shop for JOJO, so I named it Jojo’s Bait Shop.


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I had so much fun looking on line for pictures and signs to put on the wall, in to bait shop. I LOVED that I found old signs of “Lake Geneva” since I grew up around they, and added them to the walls.



OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Then I started in the bedroom, I was able to pick up some fabric from Wal-mart for .98 and some paint Acapulco, so this whole project only cost me $5.00 to transform into this Beautiful Bait Shop, Beach home for my granddaughter.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERAOLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA



This is the finish project of the

“The Abandoned Doll House”



I hope that she likes it, I know I have had so much fun putting it together for her.

LOVE you JOJO!
XOXO

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA


JOJO, LOVED it!




No comments:

Post a Comment