Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Fairy Doors


Fairy Doors
                    The “Fairy Door” $ 15.00

Fairy Doors

State-Line Crafter’s

“Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass,
it’s about learning to Dance in the Rain”
10568800_10204600992171937_4542729694324197029_n     Hello everyone it’s Cheryl. I have been selling Fairy Doors on Etsy for about 3 years now. You know spring is coming when Crafter’s ask you to be in there shows.
So I was asked to be in a up coming show at the Artisan Marketplace in West Dundee, IL. (Sleepy Hollow). I told her yes.

     So it’s time to get all my things together. Meaning I have to make sure my table is shocked. Fairy door, I have four different kinds and different prices. Fairy Houses, I really don’t sell them at the shows, just for looks and something to talk about. Maybe because I charge $175.00 to $200.00 per house. But you never know I just sold a Fair house to a lady in Oregon.

 This second one is my New one, “STAR”!

star fairy door 2
                         The “Star” $25.00

These Fairy Doors are for Outdoor or Indoors! Each Fairy Doors is hand made from  a horseshoe then painted black and the barn wood is over 100 years old with wire hinges, door knob is made of wood and painted black.
I love creating new Fairy Doors! This door is for a girl at the horse barn with her horses name on the sign. “Tandy”. I can put any name or number you ask on the sign!
Note: All signs are Free, something I like to do.

You can also check out my site on Etsy:  https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWoodlandFairies?

No comments:

Post a Comment