Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Hanging Towels and Basket Liner





Hanging Towels and Basket Liner


“State-Line Crafter’s”

Hanging Towels and Basket Liner

10553491_10204035864970031_5661830124427492192_n

Hi, Connie again.  I want to share some of my current projects. Hot Flash’n Craft’n is the name of my blog.  One of my post attracted many viewers, 298,217, to be exact.  Easy Hanging Towel Tutorial.  The design is awesome, especially for people  with small children that are always pulling the towels down to the floor in the kitchen. My children,  my nieces and my Sisters, all love the towel design, so for every holiday……. guess what they get from me….. you guessed it, a new towel.  Here’s some of the Easter towels I just made.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have a few more to make, there are never enough to go around.  For the Free Pattern: Hanging-Towel-Pattern Click here.

I’ve been wanting to make this Basket Liner. I had one for years, every time I visit my daughter in CO, oh look, there it is….. anyways, I wanted one for myself. I found this pattern on Vintage Pattern Market Place

 

 

smIMG_6287  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was really easy to make and I love it! I used an oil clothe fabric.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment