Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Panda Bear Throw...

Panda Bear

 

“STATE-LINE CRAFTER’S”

 12496078_757282918660_2651876199780496681_o

 

Panda BearThrow

 Hello everyone it’s Pamlea, I am the oldest of the Moore girls. I have been sewing and doing many projects for years. I was so happy to hear my sister Cheryl came up with this idea on putting are projects online to share with everyone. I joy is that I make these projects for other people to enjoy, I just love making them. Brought up in a home where all your mother did was sew, kind of passed on to all four girls. Today I am sharing a Panda Bear Blanket I made for my grandson.

 Fleece Panda Bear Rag Quilt/Blanket Throw by PatchworkLuxury:



Panda Rag Throw!

This delightful panda bear fleece throw is approximately 52” by 60” in size. It is made with black and snow white fleece. It is a great gift to be used while relaxing on the couch, in bed, or even a wall hanging! It is super soft and comfy! You can wash it in cold water and dry it on low heat! Everyone will love this charming panda bear throw!

 bear patterm

 The grand-kids love this quilt. They love dragging it around and cuddling with it. Its FUN! It is perfect for a twin size bed and it dresses up a double bed. You will love it! Great throw while watching TV, or reading a book. Would make a great lap blanket for anyone. This blanket would be terrific for the beach too! Great conversation piece. Remember, washing it helps with the ragging effect.

 1312016 251(1)

 My quilts are made with fleece. Light weight only about 2.8 lbs but snugly warm.
 

 1312016 225


 For baby on up to any age. It’s a blanket that anyone would want to cuddle. If the Panda is not for you, Consider a puppy, bear, butterfly, fish, lady bug, polar bear, caterpillar, turtle, dinosaur, owl, or flower.

 1312016 225

This would make a very unique gift.
Machine wash, tumble dry low. This quilt has been pre-washed to start the ragging process. the more you wash the more comfy it will get. Makes a great keepsake.

No comments:

Post a Comment