Wednesday, March 30, 2016

 

'STATE-LINE CRAFTER'S'

 Spring is in the Air...

Spring is nature’s way of saying, “Let’s party!”
Robin Williams


10553491_10204035864970031_5661830124427492192_n


 Hello everyone it’s Connie, the baby and the cutest one in the family.  So happy to share with you a dress I just finished for my grand child Eden. She will LOVE that Grammy Bear sent her a gift.

 

Spring is in the Air…

 

It’s my youngest granddaughter’s second birthday  coming up and I wanted to make something special.
How about a twirl-y dress for tea parties with Grammy Bear……




 I bought this pattern to make this dress for Eden, but with all my travels, I never got to it. It’s called the Addison.

 

Here’s the back of the dress. I can’t wait to see it on her.

Happy Birthday Eden!

 

Grammy Bear LOVES you so much…

 

Talking about spring in the air…

 

 

this little bird has been hanging on our deck here the past two days.  He looks totally roughed up, but he let me get with in 5 feet of him, he keeps coming back.

 

 

 

Cheers to Spring!

YOU CAN VISIT ME ALSO: http://hotflashncraftn.blogspot.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment